Sat, 14 March 2015
On this our second news show, Michelle is joined by Mr James H. Carter III from the Creepy Kingdom Podcast, to discuss some items they have found in the world of Disney news.
This shows topics are:
• Smoke Jumpers Grill opening soon in Disneyland, California
• Aloha Aisle and Sunshine Tree Terrace have swopped locations in WDW (but don't worry the orange bird will be flapping it's wings to the location soon)
• Turkey leg no more in Frontierland and Liberty Square in WDW
• Innoventions to close at the end of March 2015, what's coming?
• 24 hour day to come to WDW and DLR
• Tim Burton to direct a live action Dumbo movie?
• Jolly Holiday Bakery, Disneyland, reveals its spring menu
• Coolest Summer in WDW
Fore more foodie fun, please ensure you listen to show 37 (released 22nd March 2015) as it is packed with DLR v WDW food and also we take a tour around the Flower and Garden Festival over at EPCOT. Plus back on show 36, we talk about Disneyland Paris, and review Jaynes recent trip.